Why should I borrow from CiF?
- Our team has a proven track record of success, with over $200 million in loan commitments.
- We offer competitive lending rates.
- We can serve as an alternative source of financing in a tight credit market.
- Our team has first-hand knowledge of the project development, financing, and construction process, making it easy to work with Team CiF.
Why should I consider CiF for my EB-5 process?
- CiF remains independent from its investment projects, allowing for the CiF team to screen its projects with only the investor's security in mind.
- We have already helped over 200 families begin their EB-5 investment and immigration process.
- We work closely with expert EB-5 attorneys, economists, and tax professionals to provide top customer service to our investors.
- We offer EB-5 projects that include a strong level of government support.
- Our multi-lingual team can help you to easily navigate the EB-5 process.
Why choose US Residency?
- An investor's children are eligible to attend US universities and colleges at the same prices as US Residents.
- As a permanent US Resident, you have exactly the same rights as a US Citizen when it comes to starting and running a business.
- An investor and family gain access to the same high-quality healthcare provided to Americans.
- US Residents can work in and visit other countries, as long as their residency is maintained.
- Investors and their families are eligible for US citizenship after 5 years of US Residency.
- The US has a relatively low cost of living, compared to many other countries in the world.
Why choose the EB-5 visa?
- A single $500,000 investment can lead to a Green Card for the investor and his entire family.
- There is no minimum education requirement to qualify for an EB-5 visa.
- EB-5 visa holders can live, work, and study anywhere in the US.
- There is no requirement that investors or their families be fluent in English.
- There are no specific employment requirements for EB-5 investors or their families.
- The EB-5 immigration visa does not have a constrictive residency requirement.
C l e v e l a n d I n t e r n a t i o n a l F u n d
Cleveland International Fund (CiF) is a private equity fund that finances local, job-creating projects by raising investment funds from around the globe. Operating under a US government program known as EB-5, we offer our foreign investors and their families an expedited path to permanent US Residency. We also fulfill a mission of financing job-creating projects that spur economic development in our community.
We invite you to learn more about us and our unique products.